Last 1 Week has been one of the rare times where I have used two products from the same range of the brand at same time. I often mix and match and switch up the products from different brands to get the most of their benefits, but more often than not the combinations from the same brand work amazing well than just apposed. And one such is Garnier White Complete Fairness Face Washand Garnier White Complete Multi Action Fairness Cream.
So I took up this #7daygarnierchallenge to see if it stands up to the claims and here’s what is my experience –
- One tone fairer in one wash
- An effective daily face wash that helps get a clear, radiant and even complexion.
What I Love –
- Love the mild scent
- Face looks a tone brighter every time after using the face wash
- Creamy texture and doesn’t leave skin dry
- Comes in a easy to use flip cap tube
- Travel friendly
Garnier White Complete Multi Action Fairness Cream
- 3 tones fairer skin in just 7 days
- Enriched with natural ingredients, this formula provides instant whitening and long lasting fairness.
- Skin looks even, feels fresh and moisturized with a natural glow.
- Sun Protection with SPF 19 PA+++ protects skin from further darkening by harmful UVA and UVB sun rays.
- Fairer skin over the time with regular usage.
- Dermatologically tested and is suitable for all skin types.
What I Love –
- Comes in a handy tub size bottle
- Formula is rich but not heavy on skin
- Doesn’t clog pores or make the skin feel oily
- Texture is smooth and easily blend-able
- Absorbs quickly
- Cream comes in white color; however it doesn’t leave any white cast
- Pleasant Scent
On a side note, these two products seemed more effective when used them in combination than using in combination with a product from a different brand.
However, I would say this duo makes the skin brighter, fairer (comparatively) and glowy over regular use but not whiter.
On a brighter side, using these two products in combination allowed me to reap their full benefits. They are definitely value for money!
Please note – the products have been tested for a period of only 1 week (opposed to my usual minimum 20 days trial period) to follow the #7daygarnierchallenge.
If you are interested to do same, get your free sample here – http://7daygarnierchallenge.com. Fill in your details and my name(Sangeeth N) at the end and the Garnier will send over the product for you to review. And after 7 days of trial period, you can share your experience too. Not only that, you can also win a surprise Garnier Hamper if we love your answer/review.
Hope you find this post useful!
And to all those who are taking up this challenge, don’t forget to leave a link for me to check your post too!