Adesse Gel Nail Polish in Surfer Girl
If you were keeping up with my Instagram stories and updates (@justsangy) you’ll know this was the polish that came in my Ipsy May Bag. Gone are the mornings on the beach and afternoons by the pool, yet this polish is just perfect if you are into soft colors and pastels like me.
In my opinion, getting gel nails without having to go to a salon is simply genius. Getting perfectly polished nails in minutes is definitely a dream come true – no buffing the nails like crazy, no UV lamps and no top coats either!
Here’s Adesse New York Gel Effect Nail Lacquer in Surfer Girl –
What I Love –
- It is 5 Free, Cruelty-Free, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Petrochemical Free, GMO-Free, Triclosan Free and is totally Vegan
- It is infused with organic bamboo extract, argan and shea oils to soothe and rejuvenate the nails
- It has organic mica, minerals, and pigments to deliver high-definition color and super shiny finish that won’t chip or scratch
- Its formula is super opaque and gives a flawless finish in 1-2 coats
- It is long-wearing and fast drying nail polish long-wearing and fast drying nail polish that gives nails the “plump” look of a gel manicure without a UV or LED lamp.
- It is also pretty shiny and looks like gel on nails
- Its flat brush dispenses the perfect amount of polish on each nail, so it’s pretty much foolproof
Price – 18$
Buy – Surfer Girl
What I do not Love –
As much as the price seems scary, I am in love with the Adesse Surfer Girl’s color, formula and the finish of this polish. Plus, all the colors in this collection are super amazing. I might get some from this collection when I get the chance again to shop from US beauty stores.
What did you love about this polish? Have you tried any polish from this brand yet?