Olay Moisturizing Lotion has been one of my favorite everyday moisturizers for a very long time now. It’s lightweight and non-greasy formula is one thing that makes me reach out to this time and again.
Though I prefer a richer and creamier moisturizer during fall/winter, it is a moisturizer that is perfect for any season to be used under makeup.
Olay Moisturizing Lotion
Product Claims –
- It replenishes and moisturizes Normal/Combination skin.
- This lotion is formulated with ingredients that help to restore and maintain firm and youthful looking skin.
- Help diminish appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Olay Moisturising Lotion actively hydrates and maintains the skin’s natural moisture balance. It leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and youthful looking.
water, glycerin, cetyl palmitate, mineral oil, petrolatum, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl hydroxystearate, stearic acid, steareth-100, dimethicone, octyldodecyl myristate, fragrance, potassium hydroxide, dmdm hydantoin, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, tetrasodium edta, acrylates//c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, carbomer, red 4.
What I Love Olay Moisturizing Lotion –
- Pale-ish pink in color, the formula is Light, non-sticky and non-greasy
- Leaves skin well moisturized
- Suits all skin types, especially sensitive and combination skins
- Perfect moisturizer under makeup as it doesn’t add much to layer up
- Pleasant Fragrance and comes in a handy, simple but pleasing packaging
And true to its claims, this Olay moisturizer is absorbed quickly into the skin and leaves it hydrated, smooth and supple. This aids in a flawless makeup too!
Like I said, this is one moisturizer I keep going back to always due to its light weight formula. It doesn’t clog my pores and is perfect for my sensitive combination skin any day. On the upside, like I said, this is just perfect under makeup too. Foundation sets in more perfectly and doesn’t make it cakey.
Price – 220 Rs
Qty – 75 ml
Have you tried this Olay Moisturizing Lotion yet? What’s your favorite moisturizer at the moment?