Etude House name is synonymous with cute, pretty, girly and soft romance things. Their products are always so pretty to look at; you hardly can resist buying them. And one such impulsive purchase for me is this Love You More, Blooming Love fragrance mist from Etude House.
Today, am sharing details about this everyday soft-romantic smelling mist that makes you feel pretty, like really!!
- Has lovely and soft scent
- Can spray on hair, body, and/or clothes
- Water type fragrance mist
And here are the 3 available variants from this collection –
- Blooming Love – Harmonious scent of soft floral bouquet and fresh berries.
- Sweet Sparkling – Fresh lemon citrus and white jasmine flower presents sparkling joy of festivals.
- Cool Sugar– Sweet watery fruits and soft violet flower describes small happiness of daily life.
I picked Love You More, Blooming Love fragrance mist from this collection.
Top Notes – Bright Berries
Middle Notes – Pink Flowers (Peony and Roses)
Bottom notes – Soft Amber and Wood
What I Love –
- Cute packaging
- Soft subtle scent of the fragrance has a very pleasant affect on mind
- Scent lingers on all day
- Combination of peony or roses along with amber and/or wood is always so good to smell
- Comes in a simple plastic spray bottle which makes it convenient in travel
What I Don’t Love –
How to use
- After shower (or any time), apply on body
- Spray more than 20cm away from desired areas.
- Performs better when used with same scent of Loving Days body wash & body lotion.
Price – 10.98$
***Refer to the right side bar banners for your coupon codes to save more!!
That said, this my favorite go-to mist at the moment; just perfect for colder climate (when you don’t sweat at all) and the scent makes me feel all girly and pretty!!
In short, I must say this one is *Daebak* …. I meant *Awesome* in Korean *.*