Exfoliate while Cleansing, get clean soft skin every day!
If you haven’t seen or heard yet, let me break the news for you! Wishtrend has come up with its own line of skincare products and Green Tea & Enzyme Powder Wash is now officially launched!
Luckily I was the first among the other few who got to test this out and today I have some pretty interesting things to share. Of course, some great offers and the coupon code as usual!
Here’s what you need to know about this powder wash –
- Green Tea & Enzyme Powder Wash has a delightful green tea latte scent.
- It gives a hydrating finish to the skin with every wash!
- It consists of baking powder, coconut-derived surfactant, and enzymes.
- It helps control the blackheads while hydrating and without tugging and pulling the skin.
- It is a low-irritation cleanser and suits sensitive skin as well.
- It has antioxidant effects because of the green tea and baking powder helps improve the skin troubles and give a clear skin.
Key Ingredients that play a major role –
Green tea powder
- Green Tea is a powerful antioxidant rich in vitamins such as vitamin A, C, and E
- Due to its relaxing effect because of its comforting fragrance, it is a popular ingredient in many K-beauty products
- It is effective works best for calming and improving skin tone
- It is effective in incense oxidation and skin purification and helps to clear the skin
- It eliminates proteolytic enzymes, old keratin, and skin wastes to improve the skin texture
- It dissolves enzymes without irritation for exfoliation
Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda)
- Works as a soft and gentle scrubbing agent which is an excellent ingredient for removing blackheads and improving skin texture
- Improves the acne-prone skin, is effective in blackhead care and is excellent for deep cleansing
- Amino acid surfactants weakly acidic surfactant derived from coconut. Great skin-affinity and excellent moisture retention.
- Doesn’t create much foam and is a Low irritant and has an excellent moisturizing effect
- All skin types, especially for acne-prone and troubled skin
- Sensitive skins who prefer a gentle cleanser with a moisturizing finish
- For gentle exfoliation minus the irritation
- Take an adequate amount of the powder wash into the hand and use a small amount of water to work up a lather
- Gently massage the lather on to the face
- Wash off with tepid water
- Adjust the frequency of use according to your skin type
- For thin, sensitive skin, limit use to 2-3 times a week
Precautions to take –
1) Do not use this cleanser along with other skin care products that have exfoliating effects (retinol, high concentration vitamin C, AHA/BHA, etc.)
2) Wash off the cleanser with lukewarm water (35-45°C) for enzyme activation
3) Make sure to keep the lid tightly closed, and store in a dry area
Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Sorbitol, Papain, Betaine, Cellulose Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate
Price – USD17.60 USD22.00 (-20%OFF)
Buy here – ByWishtrend
And here are some exciting offers that are going on currently. I guess these are pretty good deals. Check them out!