Lip Scrub is one of the essential products to keep the lips soft and hydrated. An important step in the lip care, it ensures soft and hydrated lips that are kissable!
And today, am talking about one of my favorite Lip Scrubs that will help you to keep your kisser perfect for the weekend!
Cane Sugar Lip Scrub from Forest Essentials
Price – 475 INR
Qty – 8 g
This exfoliating Lip Treatment Scrub is a unique product designed to prepare lips for lip balm or lipstick. Enriched with highly nutritive natural butter, organic raw honey, flower and fruit juices, this balm gently heals and hydrates the lips. Due to its extraordinary moisturizing and hydrating properties, it seals in moisture and soothes dry lips, leaving them soft and glossy.
It’s been a while since I have been using this product and it never ceases to impress me. Here’s what I Love and don’t about this Lip Scrub –
- 3 main ingredients include – raw cane sugar, natural kokum butter, grapes extract
- Pure and raw Cane sugar is used as an exfoliating agent
- Natural Kokum butter is used to keep the lips soft and hydrated
- Grapes extract is used to maintain the elasticity of the delicate skin on the lips
- It is rich in formula making it perfect for even the highly chapped lips with sensitive skin
- Removes the dead cells efficiently making the lips soft and well prepped for use of lip colors
- Has a faint sweet scent
- Small quantity is needed to scrub the lips
Do not Love –
- It’s pricey
On the bright side, for the results and the usage; this still is fairly a better product in the market. Besides, being made with all natural ingredients this lip scrub is not only safe but yields better results with continuous usage.
More info on the Ingredients used –
Raw Cane Sugar – Pure unprocessed Raw Cane Sugar which is a natural humectant and helps to retain moisture in the skin
Kokum Butter – Kokum Butter is one of the hardest and stable vegetable butter and is easily absorbed into the skin. Kokum Butter is composed of beneficial compounds that help to regenerate and nourish skin cells
Grapes – Grapes extract is believed to help maintain the skin’s elasticity. As it is very light and has no scent of its own it is often used as a base or carrier oil.
Hope you found this post useful.
Get your Kisser ready, Happy Weekend!