Lyn Nail Polish Don’t Brick my Heart
Lyn Nail Polish Don’t Brick my Heart has to be my current favorite. It’s a super fun color if I may say so, a true Indian summer color to be precise. Though the product description would say it as brick color, for me it is more like the color that walks the fine line between brick and terracotta. It looks like ColourPop Mama on nails.
Here’s what it looks like –
Price – 350
Buy – Nykaa
What I Love –
- Packaging is simple and cute; I love the shape of these bottles
- Its brush design complements the formula to give a précised application
- The brush is conveniently wide enough to cover the nail in 2-3 strokes
- The Formula is flawless; its crème gloss finish applies super easy
- In 1-2 coats, this polish gives a flawless opaque finish (but I loved 3 coats)
- Long lasting and amazing formula
- Their collection has a total of 100 Colors to suit every mood
- Chip-resistant and doesn’t need a top coat at all
What I don’t Love –
- These are slightly on pricier side
- They have a pungent scent
As much as these polishes seem pricey when compared to so many other inexpensive nail polishes, you can never deny the amazing colors and the formula they have. Plus, they definitely long last than the others and makeup for that price tag.
I have tried so many of their polishes till date and there was never a time when I wasn’t impressed.
That said if I strongly dislike anything about these is their scent. It’s too strong and pungent for my liking, but then it just lasts for few seconds which is totally okay.
So other than that I absolutely love their shades and the formula.
What is your favorite shade from Lyn Nail Polish collection? Have you tried any of their collections yet?