Maybelline New York is associated with the most elite fashion shows all around the world, be it London, Milan or New York. After a super successful debut at Amazon India Fashion Week, last year, Maybelline New York is back as the official makeup sponsor of Amazon India Fashion Week this year.
The theme for this season is ‘From New York To India’ bringing in the latest trends of blurred lips and bold eyes straight to India with Lip Gradation and Colossal Super Black.
Here’s what these products claim :
- It’s a buttery soft powder stick.
- It has a color stick at one end and a cushion blender on the other to give you a perfectly blended and graded effect.
- Highly saturated pigments to give you that gorgeous pop of color.
- 8 Matte powder shades.
- The product can be applied all over the lips or alternatively as a matte lip liner.
- Priced at Rs. 500/-
- Buy – http://www.nykaa.com/Maybelline+lip+gradation
Colossal Kajal Super Black
- A sleek Kajal stick that gives you 2x Blacker and Bolder look in one smooth stroke.
- 16 Hour Intense.
- Enriched with oil for super smooth application.
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens users.
- Price: Rs. 300/-
- Buy – http://www.nykaa.com/Maybelline+The+Colossal+Kajal+Black
Honestly, Maybelline has done it again. Their Go Graffiti and Rebel Bouquet collections were a big hit last year and now this season, I am already a big fan of their Colossal Kajal Super Black and Lip Gradation Collections.
For me, it’s definitely the love at first swatch and without doubt this is one of the best kajals I have used so far. Intense, black, smooth and long lasting; I couldn’t ask for more from a Kajal. And Lip Gradation lip colors are super easy to use to create the blurring effect or gradient lip tint look. I currently have Red and I am so looking forward to get one in pink or Fuchsia or maybe both. I think these are just great for the Spring/Summer looks.
So, have you tried Colossal Kajal Super Black yet? What’s your favorite from Lip Gradation Collection?