The latest launch from Maybelline Newyork, The Spring/Summer Collection 2015 is one of my favorites till date. While nail polishes from this Collection still stand to be my favorite, their Lipsticks definitely are must-buys too.
Today am here to talk about Reb07 Lipstick, the least talked and bought shade and why I have that love-hate kind of feelings towards it.
*I have used a soft pink lip liner to line the lips and give a hint of color to the lips for the base*
What I Love –
- Lovely packaging
- A beautiful Peachy-nude formula
- Creamy formula that is fairly moisturizing and lasts decently long enough
- Faint Floral scent
What I Do not Love –
- Accentuates and highlights the fine lines and chapped lips
- Not a very long lasting formula and needs a touch up between food or drinks
- Do not buy if you have pigmented lips, this particular color totally washes out (even the medium fair skin tones)
However, if you are looking for a peachy nude color, then this is a great pick. While you might have
to neutralize the lip color and/or use a soft pink lip pencil as base color for this one to stand out, its a perfect pick if you are looking for a color to do ombre lips and/or looking for a color to compliment soft smokey eye makeup look.
But, as alone, this color does wash you out!! So I often find myself loving and hating this color.
That said, I personally prefer other shades from this Collection.
Price – 450 R
Price – 450 R
Buy – Nykaa.com
So which shade have you picked from this collection? Do you have a favorite?