One of the amazing brands i heard so much about and atlast got a chance to try and review is Philosophy. If you haven’t read my previous post, Luxola Haul, do check to see what i got to try from the famous brand.
About the Brand –
And today i am back with the review of Eye Hope, a Multitasking Eye Cream from Philosophy for Dark Circles, Puffiness and Lines.
Does it really meet my expectations and stand to the claim?
Here’s what i like and don’t about the Eye Hope –
- Comes in a simple and yet easy to use pump bottle
- A Pump or two is sufficient for both the eyes
- Leaves a warm feeling around the eye when applied
- Dark circles seem to have lightened a bit
- Puffiness of the eyes is relieved
- Travel friendly packaging
- No strong scents
- It is not very moisturizing
- Availability issue
I have Combination-Dry skin and especially my eyes need that extra moisturization everyday. While this proved that it definitely can lighten the dark circles and relieve puffiness, it seems to be lacking in moisturizing factor which i believe is the most important in combating the fine lines.
That said, this is a great product for anyone with normal to oily skin, one with dark circles and complaint of puffiness. But for someone like me, we need an extra moisturizing cream alongside.
How to use –
- Take a pump or two on to the ring finger tip and lightly apply all over the upper lid and under eye area.
- Tap gently to let it absorb
Qty – 15ml
Currently this product is not available on Luxola, so won’t be able to help with the price and the link to buy.
But you can check out their other items (many new products have come in store, Laniege too *-*) and you can use BLX-ADDICT at checkout to enjoy 15% Off on all the first time orders made till the end of April.
Link – http://www.luxola.com
So, Happy Shopping !!
Ps. – *Product was sent for review, pls refer my Disclaimer for other details
Use code 193135909 during registration to get an instant 5$ coupon to shop!!