Here’s why –
- Comes in travel friendly and spill proof pack
- Leaves no white cast behind, even if you slather up
- Leaves skin feeling moisturized, smooth and fresh
- Absorbed by the skin almost immediately
- Light and non-greasy formula
- It can be used even under makeup
- Perfectly suits Sensitive, Combination-Dry Skin
- 200+ nutrients from aloe juice help repair, moisturize and nourish skin. Aloe is our favourite “light” nutrient for the skin
- All-safe ingredients. No “doubtful” ingredients like parabens, phthalates or PABA
- Smart formula – a little goes a long way
We chose aloe here for its healing properties. 75 nutrients and 200 active compounds including 20 minerals, 18 amino acids and 12 vitamins from this natural wonder keep good chemistry going inside your skin, even as you sweat it out in the sun.
We have chosen widely accepted, commonly used sunscreens and a tiny bit of mineral sunblock here – no rocket science, really. PABA went out of favour as a sunscreen long back, and should stay that way.
We’ve chosen a cocktail of moisturizers that is light, effective and helps the sunscreens blend well into your skin. No heaviness or white patches. You will be surprised how light and easy this SPF20 moisturizer is!
Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Benzophenone-3, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerine, Fragrance, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Triethanolamine
Honestly, no Sunscreen works for me many times. Either I reject it due to the whitecast it leaves or plain reason for it not being user-friendly (lol… i know, i know). Frankly, who wants to dip their fingers into a tub and scoop out SPF or any product. That’s one big turn off, for me atleast.
Now all that solved, this is an amazing product for me; simply for it being Parabens and etc., free, suits my sensitive skin, leaves no whitecast and to top it all its travel friendly.
Best part, i am pretty famous for being clumsy. I often tend to drop the products on the floor, so with this one am on safe side. My SPF atleast wont ditch me mid-way by breaking itself into pieces. How awesome is that ?? *-*
I have been using this for almost a week now and twice a day. And am yet to see how long this 50ml would last me, so i will keep you posted on that point soon.
P.s- *PR Sample