A simple hair routine like shampooing (washing excessively and/or using a wrong product), blow-drying and styling (curling and/or straightening) can take a toll on hair leading to dry ends. And thanks to the chemicals in the artificial colors, if the hair is color treated it simply adds to the frizziness, leading to bad hair days and to the hair woes.
I am no exception; my obsession with perfectly tamed hair over my color treated hair had made things super worse for me. There’s no day when my hair feels soft and bouncy, until I came across this Anti-Frizz Leave-in cream from BBlunt.
- This versatile cream ensures hair looks great, however hot, dry or humid it gets out there.
- It enhances natural movement, smoothens and leaves you in charge, whatever the weather.
- Specially created for Indian hair, it protects from the environment and heat styling damage.
Hydrolyzed Keratin, Quinoa – the protein with 8 essential amino acids & Provitamin B5
What I Like –
- It is a anti-frizz leave-in and a climate control hair product.
- It comes in a easy to use pump bottle.
- 3-4 pumps is good enough for shoulder length hair.
- Works well on damp and dry hair too.
- Works equally good on fine and wavy hair.
- Makes the hair soft and manageable.
- Works well with hair styling too (applying prior to styling).
How I use –
- Works best on damp, towel dried hair.
- Alternatively can wet the hands and take the product into palms and apply on dry hair prior to styling.
- Take the product into your palms and apply evenly, focusing on mid-lengths & ends, keeping away from the scalp.
- Style as desired.
Price – 450 Rs
So what have you been using to control the frizziness of your hair? Do you use climate control products on hair?