Maybelline Newyork The Colossal Liner
If you have already read my previous post MaybellineNewyork | The Colossal Collection you’d know how much I loved The Colossal Liner. And today, am sharing my detailed view on the same. I infact have even compared the swatches of the Colossal Liner to the Hyper Sharp Liner to show you how amazing this looks and how well improved the application and the formula is.
First, let’s see what it claims –
- Smudge-free, quick-dry formula ensures long-lasting bold application.
- Lasts 12-hours long
- It comes with a 0.4 mm Flexi Tip Applicator which enables error-free and quick application.
- Empowered with Ink-pigment technology, it provides stunning, defining lines as well as intense color.
The Colossal Liner Review
- The applicator tip gives a well defined lines and smooth strokes.
- Color is bold and intense with quick dry formula
- Smudge and error free application
- Simple yet impressive packaging
- Travel friendly
- Its not fade proof and it did lighten a bit after few hours of application
- Might not really last 12-hours unless layered more
Tip – Use Maybelline Kohl as base and use The Colossal Liner for the smudge free, bold, intense and 12-hours long lasting application.
That said, I still love this liner as it didn’t irritate my sensitive eyes and is so much more than the previous Hyper Sharp Liner.
Original price – 425 R
Would I repurchase this? Definitely
P.s – *PR Sample