Mizon Hyaluronic Ultra Suboon Cream Review
In General, Hyaluronic acid is considered to be ideal for the correction of moderate to severe wrinkles and folds (for example, naso-labial folds) as it plays a vital role in skin’s elasticity by retaining upto 1000 times its weight in water in the cells making it an excellent moisturizer. Application of this externally is considered to be equally effective in many case.
So here i am today reviewing a magical cream that works wonders when used regularly.
Mizon Hyaluronic Ultra Suboon Cream Claims :
- Enhances moisture retention and soothes irritated skin
- Moisturizes the skin, making it soft, smooth and elastic
- Natural soothing complex
- Artificial pigment free, artificial scent free, paraben free
Ingredients to note : Birch sap extract, bamboo sap, sunflower seed oil, olive oil, Biosaccharide Gum-1 , cerimide, adenosine, Arnica, Artemisia Absinthium Extract , Achillea Millefolium , Iris Florentina Root Extract
Volume : 45ml
Packaging : Simple and fuss free, this cream comes in a easy to use squeeze tube.
Formula, Texture and Color : White and gel like cream
Scent : None
Absorption : Quick
Moisturization : Perfect
- Irritated and sensitive skin feels relieved
- Soothing feeling when applied
- Perfect for any type of skin (safe on senstive and combination skin too)
- Excellent form of moisturizer
- Forms a protective layer, retaining moisturizer for a longer duration of time
- Keeps the skin soft and supple all day long
- Excellent to use under plain sunscreen as well as foundation
Dislikes : None
Price : 13.01$
Buy the same here – http://w2beauty.com/en/mizon/hyaluronic-ultra-suboon-cream
Since I have been using this cream my skin is much softer and calmer and no signs of dryness during the Winter season too. This definitely has been my favorite product lately and knowing all the goodness this hyaluronic gives to the skin, it makes this all the more appealing.
Here’s some info you might like to know :
This product is supposed to be used in proper amounts to the face dabbing lightly at the last of skincare.
Ideal to use this cream after hyaluronic acid 100
But I use this product right after my toner and finish of with a Collagen Cream and surprisingly I find my skin to be responding pretty well too. I need a good boost of Collagen too to ward off the signs of dryness and aging.
Will be doing a detailed review on the Collagen cream soon….
So what you tried any Hyaluronic acid product earlier? What are your thoughts of this magical ingredient?
Till next post ….