Revlon has added another new line to their Lipsticks Collection. Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick is the new patent-pending wax-free gel technology that delivers true color clarity without the heavy feel. It provides a High definition color in one smooth swipe and is available in 20 high-definition shades.
And today I have Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick in shade Orchid 810 to show you. And before I go on how much I like and what I dislike, here’s pics –
- Great pigmentation and delivers an opaque color in single swipe
- Slightly glossy and a has a faint shimmer
- Balmy and moisturizing feel when applied
- Leaves behind a faint tint of color
- Doesn’t settle in fine lines
- Has a sweet scent
- Comes in a reflective silver tubes with a clear plastic caps
Do not like –
- The slanted bullet somehow nicks off every time while opening and/or closing the cap (as the bullet doesn’t go all the way back into the tube)
- Not a long lasting formula, however, it leaves a faint tint of color behind
- Moisturizing formula but is definitely not enough for chapped lips
- (chapped lips might show the extra plump of color here and there)
Though this has a great pigmentation, one with pigmented lips might see an uneven color tone (like me) when applied; so its ideal to neutralize the color on the lips with some concealer and/or use a similar color lip pencil as base.
That said, am glad I got the best shade of all though I wish I had more shades from this collection (you see.. asking your guy to pick is a big mistake, he would find all colors same and picks only one at the end :/ that’s a true story of mine… lol)
Price – 8$ – 10$
Availability – currently not in India
So what do you think of this Color? Excited for this Collection to be launched in India?
Related Posts –