Sephora Formula X Nail Polish Brain Child
Sephora Formula X Nail Polish Brain Child has to be one of my favorite nail colors till date. It practically looks like MAC Heroine (lipstick) on nails! Plus the crème gloss finish gives a super flawless finish which makes this all the more appealing. Before I go on with what I love and what I don’t, here are the swatches for you –
What I love –
- It is 3 (Parabens, Sulphates, and Phthalates)– free formula
- Packaging is simple and cute
- The customized brush design is engineered to complement Formula X’s highly-pigmented formula with precise lacquer application
- The brush is conveniently wide enough to cover the nail in 2-3 strokes
- The Formula is flawless; the crème gloss finish and applies super easy
- In 1-2 coats, this polish gives a flawless opaque finish
- Long lasting and less expensive when compared to other higher end brands which claim similar formula and longevity
- Colors from this collection are amazing
- Chip-resistant and doesn’t need a top coat at all
What I don’t Love –
- These are not available in India
- Most of the colors from this Collection are discontinued
Price – 10.50$
Buy – Sephora
Overall, it is one of the must-have shades if you can get your hands on. While I got mine from Sephora US store a couple of months ago, this doesn’t seem to be available online for sure. That said, the polishes from this collection are amazing in the formula. So if you find something that you like, don’t even think twice!
I have 2 more shades to show you from this Collection, which I will cover in coming posts.
And if you are heading to the online store of Sephora right now, don’t forget to check out the neutral shades they have got. They look amazing and I definitely have my eyes on them at the moment.
But if you are heading to the store, do look out for their Pastels Collection. Unfortunately, they seem to be out of stock/not available anymore kinda situation. Either way, do check out this collection by Sephora, am sure you won’t regret it!
P.s – As I draft this post and refreshed the page, I see lesser colors and collection. Was that a glitch I saw more shades before? Or was I day dreaming of this collection? I can’t say for sure!
But you keep an eye on this collection 😉