Sugar Cosmetics Twist and Shout Fade Proof Kajal in Still Got The Blues is my new favorite. I was never a big fan of colored kajals until this one came along. I have always disliked the shade of blue on my eyes; they were always either too bright or too neon for my liking. Besides, I am more deviated towards dark colors for my eyes which only meant brown-black and black color till recently.
But Still Got The Blues changed the complete game. It’s intense, it is creamy and it glides smooth and easy. It works really well with Sugar Cosmetics Stroke of Genius Heavy Duty Kohl in Back to Black which I absolutely love. They together create a pretty intense and easy smokey winged eye without much effort. Here’s how it looks –
What I Love –
- It comes in easy to use twist applicator.
- It has creamy and intense formula.
- It has super smooth Velvety finish.
- It is Smudge proof and is very long lasting – upto 10 hrs without any touchups.
- It is free of mineral oil, preservatives, paraffin & parabens.
- It has benefits of kajal with goodness and precision of a gel liner.
- It has an anti-slip grip and super steady hold that helps in creating precision lines.
- It suits super sensitive eyes too and doesn’t tear up the eyes.
On the bright side, unlike other blue and ultramarine shades this one looks pretty, is not too much into the face and is easy on the eye. It also looks good when used on waterline and as well as to create a winged eye.
I personally love how absolutely fabulous it looks when paired with black to give that extra smoky effect to the winged eye.
And if you are like me who shies away from trying out blue kajal on eyes or totally new to colored kajals altogether, then this is the one you should give a go.
Do you like colored kajals? Have you tried this Still Got The Blues Kajal from Sugar Cosmetics yet?
Price – 399 ₹