Just in time for SS16, their latest launch has four new shades that are season perfect!
Here are the shades from this collection –
01 The Big Bang Berry (Wine)
02 Breaking Bare (Rose Pink)
03 Mad Magenta (Magenta)
04 Coraline in the City (Orange-Coral)
The official launch of these lipsticks is due this month end or so, but lucky me, I have been sent the shade Mad Magenta to try and test it before hand and share my thoughts with you.
Here’s what I love –
- Its creamy formula glides smoothly and settles down to a Matte finish
- The color is quite buildable
- Well prepped, the lipstick survives a heavy meal and coffee too
- Use as is, lipstick fades slowly leaving a faint tint behind.
- Nevetheless, it stays for an average of 4-5 hrs.
- Doesn’t feather or bleed
- Free from mineral oil, D5, parabens & nano-ingredients
End of the day – Faint tint the lipstick left behind
On a side note, the lipstick case however has sharp edges and like you can see its way too simple. While one may find it annoying or uncomfortable, I love lipsticks that stand out with their casing. So for me this is definitely love at first sight.
And as usual, like their signature style; the lipstick case is in simple black and very minimalistic in styling too. However, there are no signs of any shade color of the lipstick on the case; which for me is a complete NO. I don’t prefer to open and check the shade every time.
Price – ₹ 599
And incase you are interested, here’s how I prepped my lips –
- Apply lip conditioner and let it settle for few mins
- Wipe it off clean and use a similar and/or matching lip liner to outline and fill the lips
- Apply the lipstick and build as much color is needed
- Blot and re-apply
That said, I kind of liked this new lipstick. Also, I am very curious as how the Breaking Bare shade is as I simply loved the Holly Go Lightly shade from their Matte as Hell Lip Crayon Lipstick collection.
Over all, a great buy if you are interested; luckily these are not priced too high!
So which shade is on your *Wish List* now?