Set in Gold casing, this classy looking lipstick is a love-at-first-swatch,
And the plum-y pink shade against the beautiful gold is a sight to behold !
Poetry aside, this is the most gorgeous looking lipstick i have come across recently that’s budget friendly!! You’d get similar stylish and classy looking lipsticks if you spend a bomb but luckily Oriflame Giordani Gold Lipstick Collection is not one! Anyway, am here today with the swatches and the review of this Lipstick i fell in love with recently.
First, here are some pics –
- Packaging – Best thing about this lipstick is the packaging, its gorgeous and classy in gold casing with design embossed on edges
- Formula – Being a rich and creamy formula, this doesn’t dry out the lips or settle in fine lines
- Color – Not too dark and not too light, it’s a soft plum-y pink color that suits any skintone
- Scent and Application – Smells pleasant and glides super smooth
- Ideal – Perfect for everyday wear
Other than the fact that this one doesn’t stay beyond meals and heavy snacks, i love everything about this one. Infact on the bright side, this one is a natural pink color (atleast on my lips) and with simple kohl or kajal it would be a perfect natural looking FOTD.
So, which shade from this collection have you tried and loved?
P.s- *Product sent for review, honest opinion always!
Use code 193135909 during registration to get an instant 5$ coupon to shop!!