Colorbar Cocktail 3D Matte Lip Color is the recent collection by Colorbar Cosmetics. A limited edition, this collection claims to be the Revolutionary 3D Matte lip colors.
These Super-creamy, non-drying matte formula lip colors come in 4 dreamy exotic colors. Drawing inspiration from the much revelling magical cocktails of all times, the “cocktail” collection by Colorbar mixes beauty with intoxication.
Here’s what it claims –
3D Matte Lipstick, a Revolutionary 3D Matte lip color is a super-creamy, non-drying matte formula, to make lips look & feel amazing.
It features their proprietary “flex-form” complex, for lips that make it appear immediately reshaped, smooth and homogeneous with insane pigmentation and superior color dispersion.
The trim-line-style component supports the soft, creamy matte formula and prevents breakage, yet still provides full-lip coverage in a single swipe.
Colorbar Cocktail 3D Matte Lip Color Collection Features –
- Extra Hold 3D matte formula
- Full-color Payoff in one stroke
- Light weight on application
- Comforting oils to provide conditioning
- Color does not bleed on lips
- Not tested on Animals
- Lanolin free
- Mineral oil free
- Paraben free
- Dermatologically tested
Price – 750 ₹
Buy – Habbana.com
Here’s the Swatches –
Here’s what I love about this Collection –
- It is free of lanolin, mineral oil, and paraben
- It is not tested on animals
- It gives an amazing color payoff in single stroke of application
- It is a light formula and color stays put for a long time
- It is enriched with oils that make it perfect even for chapped lips
Here’s what I do not love –
- It has only 4 shades to choose from
While all the colors seem to be pretty rich and vibrant, it is certainly unfortunate that they have come up with just 4 shades.
On a side note, putting aside the price, I love the shade. I am cocktailing the colors at the moment and I can see myself wearing this often mixed with other colors to suit my mood.
Have you tried any shade from this collection yet? Which one is your favorite?