Maybelline Fit Me! Set + Smooth Powder
Straight from the Newyork Runways, Maybelline Fit Me range is globally popular. The new FitMe! Range is the first-ever face make-up range that will suit every need and is #MadeToFit every skin tone. Internationally popular, this range has the following products –
- Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Liquid Foundation
- Fit Me! Pressed Powder
- Fit Me! Concealer
- Fit Me! Blush
- The powder is a set powder and not loose
- It has a smooth finish and glides on your skin easily
- Available in 56 shades: Ivory, Natural Beige, Buff Beige, Sun Beige, and Natural Buff
- It has a mattefying powder that also erases pores
- It has complimentary shades with the foundation
- Compact and perfect for travel
- Comes with a mirror and a powder puff
- Handbag friendly
- Puff has seperate compartment and is not in contact with the powder all the time
- Keeps the puff as well as powder hygienic
- Finely milled powder
- Light coverage
- Powder has faint shimmer
Here’s what I don’t love :
- Powder puff is not convenient to use, doesn’t have a ribbon or anything to get a grip
- Attached mirror seems delicate
- Powder all by itself doesn’t stand upto to the claims, seems to work better with the co-ordinating foundation
- Silver shimmer in the powder makes it inconvenient to build up the product if necessary – like touch ups
That said, once again Maybelline has got all the attention for it’s newly launched products. However, Maybelline Fit Me! Set + Smooth powder is slightly disappointing as a powder.
On the upside, it works awesome if you want to slightly highlight the key areas of your face.
Hope you found this post useful!
Which Maybelline Fit Me ! range have you tried? Do you have any recommendations for me?