Maybelline Nail Polishes made into my stash quite a lot and until recently I didn’t realize I stocked up so many of these Maybelline Polishes.
While all of their Nail Polish Collections are good, I particularly love their ColorShow Collection. These are worth every rupee spent and make a wonderful change when I am in the mood for a quick and yet simple mani.
One of the best things about this Maybelline Nail Polishes is that they offer a variety of colors plus they are quite inexpensive.
I also tend to wait for the Sale time, when I can stock up on as many shades as I can.
Today am showing you one such polish which I happened to buy like ages ago and never tried until recently.
Maybelline Nail Polish Buried Treasure
What I Love –
- Packaging is simple and cute
- Its brush design complements the formula with precise lacquer application
- The brush is conveniently wide enough to cover the nail in 2-3 strokes
- The Formula is flawless; it’s crème gloss finish and applies super easy
- In 1-2 coats, this polish gives a flawless opaque finish
- Long lasting and less expensive when compared to other higher end brands which claim similar formula and longevity
- Colors from this collection are amazing
- Chip-resistant and doesn’t need a top coat at all
Price – 100 ₹
Buy – Nykaa
As much as I liked this Maybelline Nail Polish Buried Treasure, there is one thing am unsure about this shade. The more coats you tend to apply the more golden hue is observed. It might not suit all skin tones and might look washed off on many. Also, it tends to look dull after a day or two.
On the other hand, this might look fabulous when applied over similar base color. This can tone down the golden hue and also may not look as washed off as before.
Have you tried Maybelline Nail Polish Buried Treasure yet? What are your thoughts?
Looking for some more fantastic nail polish shades? Check the Nail Polishes section.